Friday, April 11, 2008

Got Pasta?

Yesterday I met up with my dear at Parkway Parade since she will be going back to Johor this weekend. Sobs. I got her a surprise when she reached the meeting place at Borders since I was more than an hour early.

Hope she likes it.
Photobucket

After that we headed for Pastamania for our dinner. The food was relatively expensive and ordinary. Thank Haruhi I had my dear sitting opposite me which spices up the meal :P

This brought back memories of my last few days in Perth. Myself, Dave and Yunyen actually went for my supposedly last dinner (if not for the missed flight) at Ciao Italia. The food is superb, ambiance is captivating, service is excellent and prices are reasonable. The chance to have a meal with friends? Indescribable. Here are just a few shots we took during the meal.

The pizzas were great though I would prefer Little Caesars Pizzeria anytime if not for the long travelling time...
Photobucket

Very Italian in taste, very different from Broadway Pizza, which is American.
Photobucket

Chilli mussels. Yummy. Comparable to Concas Pizza Restaurant and Young Joe's Pizza Bar. But still a tad behind Dave's Pinewood Kitchen's one. lol
Photobucket

A big bowl with big mussels...
Photobucket

Tiramisu? Reminds me of the one Yunyen made. Slurp...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, how come I have never try the tiramisu at Ciao Italia before???

I don't understand-_-

Psionix said...

hahaha... because you were more interested in the standard specialties such as pasta and pizzas?

Anonymous said...

No lo, I am sure I am a dessert person..