Saturday, April 5, 2008

Piano Black PSP Slim

Ok, finally I relented and got myself a PSP at Game Connection. I was torn between getting the red one or the black one. In the end, I decided to go for the timeless look. Why now? Well, since I started working, the long commuting time is really boring and a mental drain. Everyday reaching home too tired for anything else except to have dinner, bathe and a phone call for my dear. So with a PSP in hand, I can watch all my anime while on the move during the travel to and from work. Games come in pretty handy when I get bored as well. One nick picky thing, which you may think that I am being a pain in the arse is that I cannot stand the very very very small stuck pixel near the side of the screen. I ran a pixel fixer for hours but to no avail. Game Connection claimed that it is a very common thing to occur in all PSP units. Mine was considered very minor. But still, being a perfectionist, I cannot stand it sometimes. I did spend a bomb on it you know.

This set cost me SGD $410.
Photobucket

Now my next project is to get a Asus Ultra Portable Laptop at close to $3000. This will be my laptop replacement as well as my platform for the upcoming, very much anticipated Starcraft II. I am going to get the 12 inches, 1.5 kg one. Mobility is the key for me. With that, I can bring it along to work as well. But this project will only commence after SC2 is out. So no rush :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You very rich hor...

Psionix said...

Its a device I need to improve my work performance. A necessary expenditure.