Sunday, May 25, 2008

My sister's experience

Ok, this post had nothing much about her experience actually. Just what she saw on the way to Clark Quay Liang Court in SBS bus 54. Its a Nokia Music Mobile bus. In case some of you are still living under an e-rock, here are some pictures of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Honestly, I myself have never gotten the chance to take one of these. If I manage to catch one someday, and it isn't pack like a sardine can, maybe my perception of Singapore's public transport might change a little bit.

Anyway, this isn't the main highlight of this post. The main character of the show is this:

Saw it on the bus so only managed to snap one from behind
Photobucket

Yes. Looks like my little sister can recognize my dream car from behind. The new Nissan GT-R R35 costing around 300k with COE here on this little red dot. Drools...

No comments: