Wednesday, January 9, 2008

City Garden Chinese Restaurant in Perth

Back here in Singapore, food can be found everywhere; especially Chinese food. After a month of eating around, I still find myself missing the food from Perth City's City Garden Chinese Restaurant. Although some of the dishes can be found in the menu of any Chinese restaurant, others are less common.

Here are some of the "must order" dishes which never failed to find their way onto our table when my friends and I went there for dinner or supper during our school days.

Photobucket
Deep Fried pig intestine.
Very sinful and yet, the crispiness, crunchiness and oiliness makes us pretty much addicted to it.

Photobucket
Fried pork cutlets.

Photobucket
Salted fish hot plate tofu.

Photobucket
Golden Calamari.
Calamari pieces dip in salted duck egg yolks before dipping into oil.
Yummy!

Photobucket
Fried Rice.
In this case, special fried rice. Its oiliness is just right.

I guess, instead of saying that I miss these food, it would be more accurate to say that I miss the time I share with my friends eating out as such times do not come often during school days.

No comments: