Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back To MapleSEA?

I used to play MapleStory alot. Had a Level 53 Bandit in Global Windia and a Level 51 Bandit in SEA Delphinus. During Uni days, I will sometimes play well into the wee hours. However, sometime during my last semester, I stopped playing Maple and went for Trickster (had a Pure Evasion Cat... rocks!). I didn't thought that I would revisit the Maple world again untill recently when my girlfriend, brother and I finished playing Diablo II on LAN. The quest of finding another get together game begun.

And of course, MapleStory was naturally one of the candidate since we all had a character somewhere. What caught me by surprise though, was the sheer number of changes that MapleStory had gone through thus far. There are now many more places to explore and newer features. And best of all, there is even a new job to play with.

Introducing the Pirate Job
Photobucket

A short teaser


As a pirate, you get to choose between being a Brawler or a Gunslinger. A Brawler, as the name suggests, would be a pure melee combat fighter using knuckers as their weapons. Gunslingers, as you would expect, uses... errr... guns. After looking through, my brother decided to be a Brawler. I guess my girlfriend would just continue playing her Cleric.

Aidios see you in Maple!
Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

World of Warcraft RULEZ!! Period!

Psionix said...

Lol but I no money to play haha. Might try out Last Chaos, Nostale or go back Trickster.