Monday, December 15, 2008

Japanese Phone

My colleague just got herself a SoftBank phone from Japan. It cost her around SGD$800. As Japanese phones can only be used with Japan's mobile network, her cell needs to be modified and sim card needs to be punched and cut.

Dun mind the bunny
Photobucket

AQUOS LCD screen
Photobucket

Swivel reminds me of Konata's keitai in Lucky Stars
Photobucket

Like the little wordings
Photobucket

Its quite slim actually
Photobucket

5.1 megapixel camera
Photobucket

Personally I think its cool and very unique. But I am not willing to part with that kind of money when I cannot use its MMS, 3G, etc features as well as only receiving intermittent signals. Its not the phone's lack of features nor poor built quality. Its just because its in a foreign country.

No comments: