Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Early Christmas!

Today, my office had our Christmas celebration. We had a little gift exchange session. It involves us drawing names of our colleagues two weeks ago and buying a gift for them with a budget of around SGD$25. None of us will know who actually got the present for us nor what the present really is.

Our presents were all placed under this tree
Photobucket

During the actual gift exchange session, each of us were suppose to hand-write a Christmas greeting addressed to the person we bought the gift for. With the present and greeting in hand, each of us will guess who our 'Santa' was. I guessed mine right away though the lady I bought the present for also guessed correctly on her first try.

I got her a bag from SCHU
Have to thank my Dear for helping me choose
Photobucket

As for my gift, I got a pretty cool one. I was really glad with the present my colleague chose for me. She mentioned that she liked the present herself very much as well.

A Sony 4Gb mini thumbdrive
Photobucket

If even comes with an extra storage container
Photobucket

Its Cool, Black and Glossy like my PSP
PhotobucketPhotobucket

My supervisor give each of us a Zebra pen.
Photobucket

I got one that is black in color.
Photobucket

The pen can be used while in extended mode.
Photobucket

Later on that day, after working hours, we all head over to Tiffany Cafe & Restaurant at Furuma City Centre for a buffet dinner. I reached home tired, but extremely satisfied. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: