Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh my gosh!

Despite repeated denial from my other half of the brain to NOT write a blog, here I am finding myself writing this first post. Not to mention that I was invited numerous times by a blogger to be his guest blogger and I politely turned down every single time. EEkk...

You see, I like to think a lot. Think of simple stuffs and complicated ones as well. Sometimes I wish to discuss these thoughts to as many people as I possibly could. One would think that writing a blog would be a great way to both achieve that aim, as well as documenting down these revelations. (so I can laugh at myself 30 years down the road... ahhh the wonders of youth)

However, I am a lazy person. I do not wish to commit into something if I can avoid it. I know that if I were to start a blog, then like everything else, I will find myself spending all my time and effort into it. Trying to make it satisfactory to my standards. This is why I fear commitments. As someone with such a wide range of interests, I find very limited time to do everything at once and it frustrates me sometimes. With the limited time I have, I can never be a master in all of them. But its still fun to be able to strike up a conversation with any stranger or to be able to join into any ongoing conversation with some knowledge of the topic at hand.

Sadly, as I grow older, reality sets in. Time have to be channeled to studying something specific so that I can get a degree. So that I can put food on the table. I had some really hard time trying to stop some of my ongoing pursuits of interest. But I still revisit them once in a blue moon.

So here I am with this crapily simple template of a blog. Looks so amateurish. But I think I will keep it that way. So that in the event I have to give up blogging, I wouldn't feel too sad to let it go. And I can probably survive with content alone. No need for eye candy when it comes to Psi-kun's work. Muahahaha...

Well lastly, this is probably the worst time I can choose to start a blog as I should really be studying for my Final Exams coming this Tuesday. Thermodynamics! Governing the physical law of nature.

Banzai.

Hmmm... its 0115hrs now. Perhaps I should sleep first and wake up to prepare for the exam later.

2 comments:

Renjer said...

Damn, why didn't you tell me you started a blog?

You're still welcome to be my guestblogger anytime.

Psionix said...

lol, it was done yesterday midnight!

It is an honor to hear that.