Thursday, November 29, 2007

Osaraba Australia

In a flash, 3 years had gone by. Now is nearing the day which I have to return for good. My years here in Australia had really been great, if not one of the greatest times in my life so far.

Indeed, lots had happened during this times. Besides painful memories like the one whereby I got into a road accident, there are many more happy ones from all those road trips, picnics, barbecues, outings, gatherings, etc I had with all my friends. Friends whom I had befriended only after reaching Australia. As the saying goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed. When you are outside alone, your friends are the only one you can count on. It is not easy to find good friends. And I am lucky that I have found several of them.

I would like to thank all of them very much. Friends I made from first year all the way till now. And of course majority of them had left before I did. And now is my turn, despite some unwillingness, to leave those who remained here in Australia as well. I wish you people all the best here. Take care and may we meet again.

Yours Truly.

Here are some random pictures. See if you can recognize them.
Adblock










This post is dedicated to:
Zhexun: Beyond words.
Joshua: The best room-mate I ever had.
Albert & Leewen: Got to know you both only a little more than a year. It was great!
Lyn & Gee: First year friends from Orientation. Hope you girls are doing well.
Edmund: Really blessed to know you. Great days in Lakeview.
Yeeshuan: One and only best Padawan, May the force be with you.
Liyana & Susu: Housemates friends, makes one believes in fate.

and to:
Simon: First Australian friend. Good luck.
David: Wished I had known him sooner.
Lester & Ashley: All the best.
Alex, Eugene & Vishant: Good to know you people.
Ben & Clarence: Drive safe :P
Chip & Connie: Feel like I have to add you girls to do justice. LOL.
and anyone that I had forgotten to mention, I beg your pardon.

And especially dedicated to:
Daniel, Dave & Yunyen: Beyond anything describable! You people made my last year a whole lot easier to pass. Many thanks. My best wishes goes out to you 3.

And of course,
Grace: The reason I breathe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cool way to display your pictures, I have no idea there was such a tool.

Anyway, I'll really miss you, cos I'm leaving tomorrow. I'll make a final post in my blog now, I hope.

Psionix said...

All the best and Happy Birthday.