Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nintendo DS Lite as present

Today is my little sister's 20th birthday. As a present, I got her a red Nintendo DS Lite. This is a rather big present as I was away from Singapore for 3 years; thus missing her three previous birthdays. It is also a form of reward for her continued well performance in her University studies. Keep it up! And of course, I will not be getting her any more presents for the next 5 years to come. Woohohoho... just kidding... maybe...

This package costed me SGD$348.
I hope she likes it.
Photobucket

And since I was already in the shop, I got myself an 8 GB PSP Memory Stick Micro. Now I won't have to keep switching my two 4 GB sticks to change games.

A bargain at SGD$95.
I can use it together with my Sony Ericsson K810i too.
Photobucket

Update: My sister just came back and handed me my belated birthday present. Its a green Crumpler pouch. Cool...

Now I can place my PSP inside.
Photobucket

Thanks Sis!


No comments: