Monday, June 23, 2008

Schering-Plough Family Day 2008

As someone who initially volunteered to be a small booth helper ending up as the Programs In Charge; I must say that we didn't do half bad. This is the first time SP organised its own Family Day without engaging external services. It is the true home grown Balik Kampung!

Though the planning process may be a bit stressful, but I think it was well worth it. To see all the people and their children having a great time just makes me feel good. Of course this event would not be possible without all my fellow I/Cs who volunteered to help me out. Thank you everyone.

I would also like to thank Yonghoe who gave me this opportunity and Cheryl for her guidance. Through this event, I get to know a lot more people amongst many other things. There is something more for me to learn apart from my trainings in Chemistry and BioAssay. Well, maybe I should volunteer for the next event as well... if I am free to do so :P

Adblock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have fun prawn fishing! hee hee